Just a note about the Weekly Round-Up. I want anyone reading it to know that *I* personally find these links and visit them before including them in the list. I do use tools (mostly I subscribe to blogs with great content via RSS) so I am alerted to new posts,but this is not a blind list aggregator. I put up a list of ones I found interesting or useful each week. If you have any suggestions,please let me know in the comments or by using the form on the Contact Me page.
- Paul E. Seelig,the man who repackaged regular bread and baked goods as gluten-free and both lied to and sickened his customers,was convicted of fraud and sentenced to at least 9 years in prison and could serve up to 11 years. Seelig,despite damning testimony from his own employees,continued to blame his suppliers instead.
- Gluten-Free Perogies with Chicken from Aunt Jayne at Aunt Jayne’s Blog.
- Gluten-Free Marble Cupcakes from Elana Amsterdam on Gluten-Free Easily.
- Coconut Pineapple Bars from Linda at The Gluten-Free Homemaker.
- White Bean and Kale Soup from Amy at Simply Sugar &Gluten Free (BOOK GIVEAWAY).
- Sauteed Radishes and Greens from Karen at Cook 4 Seasons.
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Cookies with Chocolate Chips from Karina at Gluten-Free Goddess.
- Baked Halibut with Asparagus,Leeks and Dill from Shauna at Gluten-Free Girl and the Chef.
- Gluten-Free Seafood Chowder from Taylor at No Grain No Pain.
- Raw Double “Coco”Cranberry Drops from Heather at Gluten-Free Cat.
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Strawberry Shortcake from Kim at Cook IT Allergy Free.
- Dark Chocolate Walnut Bliss Bars from Shirley at Gluten-Free Easily.
- Kumquat Vanilla Marmalade from Autumn at Autumn Makes and Does.
- Raw Foods Honey Lavender Kiwi Strawberry Un-Cheesecake from Yum at Book of YUM
- Sweet Coconut Biscuits (Gluten-Free,Vegan,Sugar-Free) from Iris at the Daily Dietribe.
- Sour Cream and Onion Potatoes from Jayne at Aunt Jayne’s Blog.
- Mini-Bread Bowls and Avocado Spinach Soup from Heather at Gluten-Free Cat.
- Homemade Walnut Butter from Shauna at Gluten-Free Girl and the Chef.
- Lemon Curd from Amy at Simply Sugar and Gluten-Free.
- Poblano Pepper Stuffed with Chicken and Smoked Gouda from Mike at Gluten-Free Blog.
- Creamy Penne Pasta Bake with Zucchini from Karina at Gluten-Free Goddess.
- Grain-Free Vegan Chocolate Fruit Tart from Valeria at City Life Eats.
- Homemade Beef Jerky from Heidi at Adventures of a Gluten-Free Mom.
- A.C.’s Chinese Cabbage Noodle Salad from Rachel at The Crispy Cook.
- Manicotti or Lasagna Rolls with Vegetables from Jill at Hey,That Tastes Good.
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffin Love from Nicole at Gluten-Free on a Shoestring.
- Two Moms in the Raw Granola Bars reviewed by Heather at Gluten-Free Cat.
- Glow Gluten-Free Cookies reviewed by Shauna at Gluten-Free Girl and the Chef.
- Gluten-Free Cupcakes by Elana Amsterdam reviewed by Shirley on Gluten-Free Easily.
- Gluten-Free Cupcakes by Elana Amsterdam reviewed by Heidi at Adventures of a Gluten-Free Mom. (BOOK GIVEAWAY)
- Burger-Up reviewed by Heather at Gluten-Free Cat.