As always,please enjoy the fruits of my list-making and data mining nature Collected by a real person,not a piece of software.
- The Savvy Celiac reminds us all to show our support for celiac. This article highlights the 10th Annual Walk/Run for Celiac Disease Twin Cities in particular but I think it’s a good reminder (and trying to give back to the Celiac/GF community is part of why I started this blog and work hard on these Weekly Round-Ups.
- Gluten-Free Egg Strata by yours truly.
- Passover Almond Coconut Sponge Cake with Whipped Cream Strawberry Filling from Ellen at Gluten-Free Diva.
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Soft and Chewy Rice Crispy Marshmallow Treats from Alison at Sure Foods Living.
- Raw Spicy Flaxseed Crackers from Heather at Gluten-Free Cat.
- Bacon &Egg Appetizer Dip from Linda at The Gluten-Free Homemaker.
- Raw Sweet Potato Chips from Heidi at Adventures of a Gluten-Free Mom.
- Quinoa Raisin Cookies from Amy at Simply Sugar &Gluten-Free.
- Almond Orange Cake –Gluten,Dairy and Grain-Free from Carol at Simply Gluten-Free.
- Gluten-Free Pancakes from Kendall at Gluten-Free Living.
- Gluten-Free Sourdough Banana Bread from Alice at GF-Zing.
- Cinnamon Sugar Kale Chips from Chef Jess at ATX Gluten-Free.
- Gluten-Free Chopped Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing from Julie at Goodie Goodie Gluten-Free.
- Crockpot Curried Carrot Soup from Chef Jess at ATX Gluten-Free.
- Gluten-Free Anise Biscotti from Karina at Gluten-Free Goddess.
- Raw Chocolate Mint Balls from Tia at Glugle Gluten-Free.
- Raw Chocolate Sunbutter Thumbprints from Tia at Glugle Gluten-Free.
- Pistachio-Crusted Quick Greek Chicken from Carol at Simply Gluten-Free.
- Gluten-Free Bagels from Amy at The Savvy Celiac.
- Spaghetti Squash Carbonara with Veggies and Bacon from Taylor at No Grain,No Pain.
- Gluten-Free Lemon Meringue Cake from Lynn at Lynn’s Recipe Adventures.
- Gluten-Free Egg Salad Sandwich from Devan at Accustomed Chaos.
- Baby Collard Salad with Preserved Lemons from Autumn at Autumn Makes and Does.
- Gluten-Free Vanilla Cupcakes from Lauren at Celiac Teen (Happy Birthday,Lauren!).
- Gluten-Free Whole Grain Strawberry Muffins from Karina at Gluten-Free Goddess.
- Butternut Cinnamon Rolls (Gluten-Free,Yeast Free and Vegan) from Nancy at The Sensitive Pantry.
- Cocoa Raspberry Yummies from Cheryl at Gluten-Free Goodness.
- Hot Cross Buns from Linda at The Gluten-Free Homemaker.
- Hobo Dinner Recipe Template from Carrie at Ginger Lemon Girl.
- Chocolate GF Crinkle Crackle Cookies from Nicole at Gluten-Free on a Shoestring.
- Almost Instant Chocolate Mousse from Carol at Simply Gluten-Free.
- Hot Cross Buns from Jill at Hey,That Tastes Good.
- Italian Artichoke Salad from Iris at The Daily Dietribe.
- Brown Butter Jam Bars from Autumn at Autumn Makes and Does.
- LaraBar Pecan Pie bars reviewed by Rachel at The Crispy Cook.
- Udi’s Hamburger and Hotdog Buns reviewed by Rachel at The Crispy Cook.
- Snacks from Glenny’s Foods reviewed by Rachel at The Crispy Cook.
- Parmesan Crisps from Kitchen Table Bakers reviewed by the Triumph Dining Staff at the Triumph Dining Blog.
- Kay’s Naturals Snacks reviewed by Caron at Simply Gluten-Free.
- Rhythm Chips reviewed by Heather at Gluten-Free Cat.
- Wolfgang Puck’s Gluten-Free Soups reviewed by Kimberly at Gluten-Free is Life (originally posted by her on Celiac-Disease.com)
- Simply Sugar &Gluten-Free Cookbook by Amy Brown reviewed by Kimberly on Celiac-Disease.com.