As always,please enjoy the fruits of my list-making and data-mining nature (Collected by a real person,not a piece of software.)
- Gluten-Free Hamburger Helper is no longer gluten free. Several blogs have reported the announcement from General Mills that due to a shift in production facilities,the previously gluten-free Hamburger Helper varieties are no longer guaranteed to be so because of a risk of cross contamination. Check the label for the words “May contain wheat.”to indicate those made after the shift to the new facility. Though this is not a product I eat,I want to thank General Mills for being forthright about the change and actually warning the GF community. Communication is SO important.
- Snickerdoodles from Nicole at Gluten-Free on a Shoestring.
- Magic Cookie Power Bars from Amy at Simply Sugar and Gluten-Free.
- Biscuit Crust Pizza from Linda at the Gluten-Free Homemaker.
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwich from GF Veg at Wheatless and Meatless.
- Gluten-Free Pear Date Pancakes from Carol at Simply Gluten-Free.
- Gluten-Free Quinoa Cookies from Shauna at Gluten-Free Girl and The Chef.
- Grain-Free Apple Flax Muffins from Katie at Kitchen Stewardship.
- Boar’s Head EverRoast Chicken Breast &Golden Raisin Quinoa Pilaf from Sloane at Allergic-Girl.
- Monkey Bread from Nicole at Gluten-Free on a Shoestring.
- Oven-Baked Tilapia with Butter Sauce from Chef Jess at ATX Gluten-Free.
- Whole Grain Gluten-Free Bread from Karina at Gluten-Free Goddess.
- Blueberry Icebox Pie from Jill at Hey,That Tastes Good!.
- Artery Clogging Egg Casserole from Tiffany at Celiac-Disease.com.
- Chocolate Chia Pudding from Amy at Simply Sugar and Gluten-Free.
- Gluten-Free Strawberry Cupcakes from Carol at Simply Gluten-Free.
- Sausage,Onions,Peppers,Sauce and Udi’s Hot Dog Buns from Jill at Hey,That Tastes Good.
- Carob Mint Smoothie from Valerie at City Life Eats.
- Gumbo from Heather at Gluten-Free Cat.
- Sweet Potato Tacos from Karen at Cook 4 Seasons.
- Kale Pineapple Protein Smoothie from Carrie at Ginger Lemon Girl.
- Gluten-Free Coconut Shrimp with Spicy Mango Sauce from Carol at Simply Gluten-Free.
- Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bread reviewed by Carrie at Ginger-Lemon Girl.
- UK’s Gluten-Free Genius Bread reviewed by Anne at Celiac-Disease.com.
- Enjoy Life Gluten-Free Granola reviewed by Erin at Gluten-Free Fun.
- Luna Protein Bars reviewed at Gluten-Free is Life.
- Uncle Ben’s Whole Grain White Rice reviewed by Kimberly at Gluten-Free is Life.
- Organicville Organic Ice Cream reviewed by Kimberly at Celiac-Disease.com.
- Wulfgang Puck Soups reviewed by Linda at The Gluten-Free Homemaker (+ a giveaway!)